Hamburger Pie by Cora
1 lb ground beef
2 or 3 cans minestrone soup (condensed)
1 can kidney beans
frozen or canned peas, corn, Green beans (whatever extra vegetables you like)
Drop biscuits (follow the recipe on the back of your Bisquick box)
This recipe is one that my Mom taught me to make. It is very flexible so alter it depending on how you like it. For instance I like it moist so I add three cans of soup but my Mom only adds 2 cans. I always add extra vegetables. It all depends on what I have on hand.
Directions
1. Brown the ground beef in a large frying pan.
2. Add the minestrone soup, kidney beans and vegetables. Cook until well heated.
3. Meanwhile make the drop biscuit recipe following the back of the box.
4. Transfer meat mixture to a baking dish.
5. Spoon drop biscuits on top and bake according to the drop biscuit recipe (all you need to do is cook the biscuits the mixture is done).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment